Alton Towers Waterpark Information
Enjoy gallons of wet and wacky fun at our onsite Waterpark with loads of thrilling slides and unique water features!
The Waterpark is right next door to Splash Landings Hotel. Go into the reception and you'll see the signs directing you down to the Waterpark. Please note: guests staying at the Splash Landings Hotel do not get complimentary access to the Waterpark. The Waterpark is a separate attraction which requires an additional ticket, this can be purchased when making a Shortbreaks booking or through Manage my Booking.
- To find out when the Alton Towers Waterpark is open, please visit our Opening Times page.
Entry and Timeslots information:
- Waterpark tickets purchased as part of a Short Break will be valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
- You do not need to pre-book a timeslot for your visit*. You will be able to access the Waterpark at any time throughout on the date your ticket is valid for, we recommend checking our opening times before arrival.
- *For guest safety and comfort during busy periods, timed sessions may be in operation. Our Waterpark team will let you know if timed sessions will be operating when you visit. Timed sessions will be for a minimum of 2 hours. To find out more, please see our Timeslots page.
Ratios / Supervision:
- Alton Towers operates a strict adult to child Waterpark Ratio to comply with health and safety standards and must be adhered to. Please check these ratios before making a booking. To find out more, please visit our Waterpark page.
Waterpark Height Restrictions:
- For more information on height restrictions at the Waterpark, please visit our height restrictions article.
- If you are looking to make an overnight booking this can be done through our extras page. Please note that we are unable to add Waterpark tickets to your package within two days of arrival.
- If you are just looking to visit the Waterpark and not stay over please see our ticket page to purchase tickets. When purchasing Waterpark tickets please make sure you meet the required ratios.
Food and Drink:
- The Adventures Cave is right in the middle of the Waterpark. It serves snack and refreshments, so you don't even have to get changed. Please note: we politely advise that guests are not able to bring their own food into the Waterpark.
- We suggest you bring your own towels if you wish to use the Waterpark, although towels can also be hired for £2.50 each.
- The Alton Towers Resort strives to make sure that the Theme Park, Hotels, Waterpark and other extraordinary attractions are easily accessible to all our guests.
For information relating to our Waterpark facilities, please see our Waterpark Accessibility Guide .
- For details on Carer tickets, please visit our Carers Go Free information page.
For more information about our wet and wacky Waterpark please see our Waterpark page.