Alton Towers Waterpark Information
If you're staying during February Half Term between the 11th - 26th of February, your Waterpark entry will be valid on the second day of your stay.
Enjoy gallons of wet and wacky fun at our onsite Waterpark with loads of thrilling slides and unique water features! Here is some information to help you get the most out of your visit:
Attractions and supervision ratios
The Waterpark is right next door to Splash Landings Hotel. Go into the reception and you'll see the signs directing you down to the Waterpark. Guests staying at the Splash Landings Hotel do not get complimentary access to the Waterpark. The Waterpark is a separate attraction which requires an additional ticket, this can be purchased when making a Shortbreaks booking or through Manage my Booking.
Entry and Timeslots information:
- Waterpark tickets purchased as part of a Short Break will be valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
- You do not need to pre-book a timeslot for your visit*.
- *For guest safety and comfort during busy periods (such as Santa's Sleepover), timed sessions may be in operation and you may be asked to pre-book a time slot. Our Waterpark team will let you know if timed sessions will be operating when you visit. Timed sessions will be for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Please note that our Waterpark, Short Breaks and Resort teams will not know if timed sessions will be operating until your day of arrival.
As long as your group meet the admissions policy here, you can spectate from Ma Garrita’s bar area in Splash Landings Hotel.
- If you are looking to make an overnight booking this can be done through our extras page. Please note that we are unable to add Waterpark tickets to your package within two days of arrival.
- Waterpark tickets can also be added through Manage My Booking.
- For details on Carer tickets, please visit our Carers Go Free information page.
Food and Drink:
- The Adventures Cave is right in the middle of the Waterpark. It serves snacks and refreshments, so you don't even have to get changed. Please note: we politely advise that guests are not able to bring their own food into the Waterpark.