Directions, car parking and monorail information
Alton Towers Resort
Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB
- If you need information regarding travelling to us by train, coach or air, please see our directions page for more information.
Alton Towers Hotel Guests:
- Car parking is free of charge for all Resort Hotels, Enchanted Village and Stargazing Pods guests. Please follow the signs to the hotel car park upon arrival. After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information.
- Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay and therefore you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
- Please note we do not currently have electric car charging points at Alton Towers at the moment. However, we are looking to have these available in the future.
Day Visitors & Partner Hotel Guests:
If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, standard parking at the Alton Towers Resort is charged at £6 per car, per day. To book your car parking in advance, please visit our car parking information page.
Parking charges may apply at our nearby partner hotels. Please check the individual hotel information for full details.
Providing a safe and secure environment is a top priority for Alton Towers Resort. Before entering the Park please make sure you have removed all valuable items (mobile phones, satellite navigation systems etc) from your vehicle.
A disabled parking area, closer to the entrance, is also available at the standard parking charge.
Motorhomes/Caravans can also park in the main car park as the spaces are quite generous. Please note, these cannot be left overnight. If your motorhome/caravan is exceptionally large, car parking attendants will direct you accordingly.
- The monorail service takes visitors from the car park (near the Splash Landings Hotel) to the theme park entrance. The monorail operates from 9:00am (subject to operational restrictions) each day and closes one hour after the advertised ride close.
- For more details on the monorail service, please visit our Directions information page.