What are the Waterpark ratios?
The Waterpark operates a strict adult to child regulation to comply with health and safety standards.
Please check the table below before making a booking:
- 1 person over the age of sixteen: 1 child (4 years and under)
- 1 person over the age of sixteen: 2 children (ages 5, 6 or 7)
This is to comply with health and safety standards and must be adhered to.
- Please Note: All members of the party must be swimming to fulfil the above ratio.
- All children under 8 years of age must have a supervising adult (16+) with them in the water at all times.
- Children aged 8 - 11 do not fall part of the above ratio, however must be accompanied inside the Waterpark by a responsible adult (aged 16+).
- Children aged 12 or over can be unaccompanied.