What is included:
- One day access to the Theme Park with a selection of rides in Mutiny Bay and CBeebies Land.
- One day access to our splashtastic Wacky Waterpark.
- Character Meets and Greets.
- Tickets for this year's magnificent pantomime — Alice in Wonderland.
- Evening entertainment.
- An overnight stay in the Alton Towers Resort.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
Theme Park Information:
- Your Festive Break package will include one day's access to the Theme Park which is to be used on the day of arrival.
- The Theme Park is open from 10 am – 4 pm throughout Festive Breaks and is closed on the 7th January. Guests staying overnight on the 6th January will be able to visit the Theme Park on 6th January 2019.
Rides & Attractions:
A selection of rides and attractions are included in your Festive Break. Please note: Rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be weather permitting.
- CBeebies Land: The Numtums Number-Go-Round, Postman Pat Parcel Post, In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, Justin's House Pie-O-Matic Factory, Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, Mr Blooms Allotment, The Furchester Hotel Live, Charlie & Lola's Moonsquirters and Green Drops, Nina's Science Lab & Tree Fu Training Camp.
- Mutiny Bay: Marauders Mayhem, Heave Ho!, Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE.
- Adventure Land: Spinball Whizzer.
- Gloomy Wood: Duel — The Haunted House Strikes Back.
- One day access to the Alton Towers Waterpark which can be used on any day of your stay that the Waterpark is open.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- The Waterpark will be open from 10 am to 6 pm 27th December — 6th January 2019. More information on 7th January 2019 Waterpark opening times are coming soon.
- The pantomime, Alice in Wonderland, will be located in The State Room and will be approximately 60 minutes long.
- Pantomime time slots have to be selected at the time of booking via our extras page. Time slots cannot be changed or cancelled once booked.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
Breakfast is included in your package, the hotel you choose will determine which restaurant you will have your breakfast in. Please see the below links and select the relevant hotel to book breakfast. Please make sure you select breakfast on the top left hand side.
Dinner is not included in our Festive Break, however, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Please follow the below links which will take you to book a table, dinner will be payable at the restaurant. Please make sure you select dinner on the top left hand side.
Alton Towers Hotel: Secret Garden Resturant.
CBeebies Land Hotel: The Windmill Resturant.
Splash Landings Hotel: Flambo's Jambo Resturant. If you're looking to dine in Flambo’s Jambo, you do not need to book your table in advance.
- To book your Festive Break, please go to our Festive Break Page.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit out Merlin Holiday Club page. (Merlin Annual Pass discount of up to 20% applies to the Alton Towers Resort Hotel and Splash Landings hotel only)
- Carer discount is not applicable on these packages.