Festive Breaks 2021
Alton Towers Resort is the perfect destination for a post-Christmas getaway! Enjoy a selection of rides and attractions, the gardens and entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark!
- 27th- 30th December 2021
- 1st- 2nd January 2022
What is included:
- An overnight stay in our amazing accommodation.
- 1 Day Entry to the Theme Park.
- 1 session to the wacky Caribbean themed Waterpark.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
- 9 holes of crazy, zany Extraordinary Golf.
Theme Park Information:
- Your Festive Break package will include access to the Theme Park which can be used for 1 -day throughout the duration of your Short Break.
- A selection of rides and attractions will be available and will be confirmed nearer to the event. Please note: Rides and attractions are subject to change, availability and will be weather permitting.
- Access into the Alton Towers Waterpark is included in our Festive Break packages, which can be used for 1 -session throughout the duration of your Short Break. Subject to opening dates and times.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- You will receive an email to book your Waterpark entry date and time. Entry timeslots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
- A delicious breakfast is included when staying at the Resort hotels.
- Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort Hotels for you to enjoy.
- We require all guests to reserve and breakfast & dinner table reservation before arrival (if you're dining with us). Information will be sent via email closer to arrival date to book your reservations.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit our Merlin Holiday Club page.
- Please note: the full Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time, and there will only be access to a selection of rides and attractions. Open rides are subject to availability and will be weather permitting.