What is a Festive Break?
Festive Breaks are back for 2017 and they're going to be better than ever! With festive entertainment, magical theming throughout and Jack and the Beanstalk pantomime to make the whole family laugh out loud — this December is going to be the most fantastical yet!
- One day access to the Theme Park* with a selection of rides from 10 am to 4 pm, including CBeebies Land.
- Character Meets and Greets.
- Tickets for this year's magical Pantomime — Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Evening entertainment.
- An overnight stay in one of our stunning Resort hotels, an Enchanted Village Woodland Lodge or an Enchanted Village Luxury Treehouse.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
- One day access to the Waterpark**
For full information and to book please click here.
*Guests staying overnight on the 2nd January will need to visit the Theme Park on the 2nd January as the Theme Park will be completely closed on the 3rd January 2018. Breakfast is included in your Festive Break package. Dinner is not included in your Festive Break package. Rollercoaster Restaurant will be open for dinner from the 27th December 2017 — 2nd January 2018 (excluding 31st December 2017) for bookings from 5 pm to 8 pm. Please note: additional charges apply for upgrades. Merlin Annual Pass holders will receive a 20% discount on their Festive Break package (excluding Enchanted Village Luxury Treehouses).
** Please make sure your party meets the Waterpark ratiosn.