I'm planning to book an overnight stay.
Following the latest Government update on 26th November, we are delighted to confirm that Alton Towers Resort will continue to open on weekends for Day Guests from the local area to enjoy outdoor festive attractions and entertainment in our beautiful grounds.
Unfortunately, in line with Government guidance for regions in Tier 3, we are currently unable to reopen our Resort hotels and accommodation. If you have a booking for a Santa’s Sleepover arriving up to and including 16th December, your trip will be automatically converted into a monetary voucher which you can use to book a visit next year. You will shortly receive an email with details of your voucher and how to redeem it for a future stay.
If your booking has been affected by the recent Government Guidelines and you were due to stay up to and including the 16th December, please see the information above. If you would like to speak to a member of the Guest Experience Team, please visit ‘Manage My Booking’ and click on the contact us form. A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours.
We have everything you need to know before you book:
- Covid-19 guest information
- Offsite hotel information
- How to redeem your voucher
- Know before you go information
- If you have already booked and would prefer to call a local rate number you will find one at the bottom of your booking confirmation.
- As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
- We are unable to deal with any ticket only enquiries, please click here to purchase ticket only. If you would like to speak to our ticket only team please click here.
Getting in touch with us:
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday: 9am- 5pm
Christmas Opening Hours:
- 24th December: 9 am- 3 pm.
- 25th- 27th December: Closed.
- 28th -31st December: 9am- 3pm.
- 1st January 2021: Closed
Still need to contact us?
- We are experiencing high call and email volumes so your waiting time may be longer than usual. Please note we are prioritising guests who are due to stay within the next 7 days. If you’re staying outside of the next 7 days we kindly ask you to contact us nearer time.