Making A Booking
I want to make a new booking with Alton Towers Holidays - how can I do it?
- The easiest way to book your short break with Alton Towers Holidays is to visit our website where you can check prices and availability.
- If you have any exceptional circumstances that you need to discuss (such as accessible rooms and wet rooms) prior to booking, please contact our Guest Experience Team.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro payment cards. For our guests paying online, we also accept Paypal. We are unable to accept payment by American Express. Please be advised that full payment for your break is due at the time of booking. We regret that we do not offer deposits or Direct Debit as payment options.
- As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
- Our short breaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with any ticket only enquiries. Please click here to purchase ticket only. If you would like to speak to our ticket only team, please click here.
I would like to redeem my voucher against a new booking, how does it work?
- To easily redeem your voucher, please visit our How to Redeem a Voucher page.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9am- 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am- 5.30pm
0300 332 1422Calls charged at a local rate.