Making A Booking
We have everything you need to know before you book:
- Covid-19 Nearby Hotel Information
- Redeeming Your Voucher
- Know Before You Go Information
- Book with Confidence Guarantee
Under 18s travelling without an adult:
- The party leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these Booking Conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. No child or children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Accommodation unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Persons aged 16 and 17 years shall be admitted to the Accommodation without being accompanied by an adult if they can produce a valid letter of consent from a parent or legal guardian. Merlin reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
Getting in touch with us:
Haven’t been able to find the answer you were looking for, or do you need more help?
- As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
- We are unable to deal with any ticket only enquiries, please click here to purchase ticket only. If you would like to speak to our ticket only team please click here.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9am- 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am- 5.30pm
0300 332 1422Calls charged at a local rate.