Making A Booking
Before making a new booking, you may find it useful to visit our Checklist Before You Arrive page - this has lots of useful information including information about Covid-19, booking meals and how to check in.
I want to make a new booking with Alton Towers Holidays - how can I do it?
- The easiest way to book your short break with Alton Towers Holidays is to visit our website where you can check prices and availability.
- If you have any special circumstances that you need to discuss (such as accessible rooms and wet rooms) prior to booking, please contact our Guest Experience Team.
What's included within my Resort hotel package?
- At Alton Towers Resort we have a fantastical range of themed accommodation onsite to suit all tastes and budgets.
Our packages include:
- Free parking
- Hotel entertainment
- Delicious breakfast
- You're just a monorail ride away from the theme park thrills!
- For more information about the different events we have throughout the year, please visit our Events page.
What's included within my nearby partner hotel package?
- Your booking will consist of your overnight stay, breakfast included at your hotel (unless otherwise stated) and 1 day theme park tickets included.
- You will be able to add any other extras such as water park tickets, evening treats and cancellation waiver later on.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro payment cards. For our guests paying online, we also accept Paypal. We are unable to accept payment by American Express. Please be advised that full payment for your break is due at the time of booking. We regret that we do not offer deposits or Direct Debit as payment options.
- As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your call for training purposes.
- Our short breaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with any ticket only enquiries. Please click here to purchase ticket only. If you would like to speak to our ticket only team, please click here.
- Please be aware that we work from a live system, so our prices are subject to change and availability.
- It is important that the lead name is the person who will be in charge of the booking, and will need to represent someone who is using the booking. This can be changed later on if required by contacting our Guest Experience Team.
I would like to redeem my voucher against a new booking, how does it work?
- To easily redeem your voucher, please visit our How to Redeem a Voucher page.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9am- 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am- 5.30pm
- Please note that the above opening hours may vary during Bank Holidays.
0300 332 1422Calls charged at a local rate.