Booking Breakfast and Dinner
Dining at our Resort restaurants is an unmissable experience! To help make your stay as fantastical as possible, please book your tables for Breakfast and Dinner in advance to guarantee availability.
Before You Book:
- To help us keep everyone safe during your stay, we're asking all guests to pre-book their restaurant reservations. We politely ask that you book breakfast in the hotel that you are staying in (for example, if you are staying at Splash Landings Hotel, please book your breakfast at Flambo's Jambo).
- If you're staying at our Stargazing Pods, a delicious takeaway breakfast bap and hot drink is available from the Stargazing Pods reception between 7:30am - 10:00am daily.
- Please note that dinner is not included in your package unless stated. Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort hotels for you to enjoy. We invite guests to eat at any restaurant of their choosing.
- Guests staying at the cBeebies Land Hotel have exclusive access to the Windmill Restaurant - however, guests are welcome to dine at another restaurant of their choice.
How do I book my table reservations?
- You can book your table reservations, see our restaurant information and view our menus by visiting our Restaurant Information page.
- If you're staying in the cBeebies Land Hotel, we will send you an email 5 days before your check-in date to make your reservations. Alternatively, you can book the Windmill Restaurant by visiting our table reservations system.
- Please note that our online booking system shows the latest table reservations, and our Resort and Holidays team have the same availability as shown online. Please be advised that restaurant opening hours may vary according to demand.
- To find out about room service and in-room dining at the Alton Towers Hotel, please visit our Room Service information page.
Bars at Alton Towers Resort:
- To find out more about our fabulous bars at Alton Towers Resort, please visit our Restaurant Information page.