Booking Breakfast and Dinner
Discover a selection of amazingly themed restaurants across Alton Towers Resort and reserve your table to guarantee availability!
Before You Book:
- Breakfast is included in your escape and will be served in the hotel that you're staying in. You will just need to book a table reservation in advance by visiting the link below.
- If you have booked to stay in our Stargazing Pods, you will receive a takeaway breakfast including; bacon, sausage or vegetarian bap with a hot drink or milk.
- You are welcome to enjoy your evening meal in any one of our Resort Restaurants. We recommend booking in advance due to popular demand via the Manage My Booking link below.
- If you would like to dine at our Flambo's Jambo Buffet Restaurant you do not need to book a reservation, just drop in to enjoy a tasty Caribbean feast!
- The Windmill Restaurant is exclusive for guests staying in the CBeebies Land Hotel. Guests staying in any of our other hotels are able to enjoy dinner in any of our alternative restaurants. If you are staying at our CBeebies Land Hotel please visit Manage My Booking to make your breakfast and dinner reservations.
- All our Resort Restaurants have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. When booking your table reservation you can enter any additional requests or information that you wish to notify the restaurant about. Our team on arrival will also be able to assist with any enquiries.
- We just want to let you know our online booking system shows the latest table reservations and our Resort and Holidays team have the same availability as shown online.
- Dinner is not included in your Short Break unless stated otherwise.