Booking our restaurants
To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we will require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals within our accommodation.
A delicious breakfast is included when staying at the Resort hotels we highly recommend booking a table in advance.
Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort Hotels for you to enjoy.
For more information and to book please see below for your hotel details.
Secret Garden Restaurant (Alton Towers Hotel)
The Crooked Spoon (Enchanted Village & Stargazing Pods)
- If your staying in our Stargazing Pods, breakfast is a takeaway option is available from the constellation counter & Stargazing pod reception area. This includes a hot breakfast bap (sausage, bacon or vegan sausage) and a juice, water or hot drink.
Flambo's Jambo Restaurant (Splash Landings Hotel)
The Windmill Restaurant (CBeebies Land Hotel)
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Restaurant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
Theme Park: (Rollercoaster Restaurant)
- Reservations: Rollercoaster Restaurant
- Breakfast is included in our packages when staying at the Resort Hotels, we ask you to dine in the restaurant which is located in your accommodation.
- Please note dinner is not included in your package unless stated.
- Alton Towers Resort caters for a wide range of food & drink allergies and intolerances including; Cereals containing gluten, Dairy, Sesame, Soya, Lupin, Celery, Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts, and Mustard. All of our on Resort eateries have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. Please speak to the restaurant when you arrive, if you would like to make them aware before you arrive please contact the hotel.