Booking our restaurants
Please note we are unable to book any table reservations for breakfast or dinner at this time. Please check back for regular updates and more information.
Our Guest Experience Team & Alton Towers Resort team are also unable to book table reservations.
A delicious buffet breakfast is included when staying at the Resort hotels we highly recommend booking a table in advance.
Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort Hotels for you to enjoy.
We highly recommend booking a table for both breakfast and dinner before arrival, please follow the below links selecting either breakfast or dinner and the date you wish to book.
Secret Garden Restaurant (Alton Towers Hotel)
The Crooked Spoon (Enchanted Village & Stargazing Pods)
- Reservations: The Crooked Spoon.
- Sample Menu.
- When staying in the Stargazing Pods, please note breakfast is takeaway bacon, sausage or vegetarian bap with hot drink or milk. Breakfast can be collected from the Stargazing Pod reception from 7.30 am - 10.00 am.
Flambo's Jambo Restaurant (Splash Landings Hotel)
- If you're looking to dine in Flambo’s Jambo, you do not need to book your table in advance for lunch or dinner. Just arrive when you get hungry and we will aim to seat you as soon as possible.
- Flambo's Jambo serves five hot breakfast items, as well as a selection of cereals and juices, please book a table for breakfast on the below link.
- Reservations: Flambo's Jambo
The Windmill Restaurant (CBeebies Land Hotel)
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Restaurant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- Reservations: The Windmill Restaurant.
- Sample Menu.
Theme Park: (Rollercoaster Restaurant)
- Breakfast is included in our packages when staying at the Resort Hotels, we ask you to dine in the restaurant which is located in your accommodation.
- Please note dinner is not included in your package unless stated.
- Sample menus are an example of the range of food which is served, these menus and prices are subject to change.
- If you're staying in 2020 our restaurants may not be available to book until nearer your stay date.
- Alton Towers Resort caters for a wide range of food & drink allergies and intolerances including; Cereals containing gluten, Dairy, Sesame, Soya, Lupin, Celery, Egg, Fish, Crustaceans, Nuts, and Mustard. All of our on Resort eateries have allergy information ready to assist you in making your choice. Please speak to the restaurant when you arrive, if you would like to make them aware before you arrive please contact the hotel.