Travel cot information
Travel cots are available and can be accommodated in selected rooms at our Resort accommodation.
Which rooms can accommodate a travel cot?
- CBeebies Land Hotel, Alton Towers Hotel and Splash Landings Hotel rooms can all accommodate cots. Cots in these rooms can be found in the cupboard or wardrobe, they are very easy to put up, but please call us if you would like us to set it up before you arrive.
- If you're staying at the Enchanted Villiage or require more information on our rooms which can accommodate cots including requesting a cot, please contact our Guest Experience Team.
- If you're staying in our Stargazing Pods cots cannot be accommodated due to the unique layout of the pods.
Is cot linen included with Resort travel cots?
- Please be aware that you must bring your own bedding for the cot, we cannot supply this. Please bring any linen or pillows with you that you may need.
Is a mattress included with Resort travel cots?
- Yes, a thin fold-up mattress base is included. Please note we are unable to supply any additional padding.
- Please be aware that you must bring your own bedding for the cot - this is not provided by us.
- If you require two cots in a room, please contact our Guest Experience Team who can advise the most suitable room layout for your family.
- If you require a cot at one of our local partner hotels please contact our Guest Experience Team who can advise the most suitable hotel and room layout for your family.
- When booking either online or via our Guest Experience Team, the infant/ child requiring a cot must be included in your booking. If you have not included the infant/ child requiring a cot please contact Guest Experience Team who may need to amend your booking (additional charges may apply).