Travel cot information
Cots are available and can be accommodated in all room types at our Resort accommodation (excluding Stargazing Pods). We do not provide the mattress element of the travel cot, so please remember to bring your own cot bedding.
Staying in the Alton Towers, Splash Landings or Enchanted Village?
- You will need to request a cot before arriving at the Resort, please fill out our Requesting A Cot form below. Our team will then request this with the Hotel.
- Our Stargazing Pods cots cannot accommodate cots due to their unique layout.
Staying in CBeebies Land Hotel?
- Every room in the CBeebies Land Hotel comes with a cot (this can be found in the wardrobe).
If you would like this to be set up for your arrival, please fill out our "Requesting A Cot" form below. Our team will then request this with the Hotel.
Staying at a local nearby hotel?
- If you're staying at one of our nearby hotels, please contact the hotel directly to request a cot.
Can I bring my own travel cot?
- Yes, our Resort accommodations (excluding Stargazing Pods) have space for a travel cot, you do not need to let us know you're bringing your own cot.
- If you're looking to bring more than one cot, please chat with our Alton Towers Experts who can advise if your room will be able to accommodate this.
- When booking either online or via our Guest Experience Team, the infant / child requiring a cot must be included in your booking. If you have not included the infant / child requiring a cot please contact our Guest Experience Team who may need to amend your booking (additional charges may apply).