Travel cot information
Yes, cots are available and can be accommodated in all room types at our Resort accommodation (excluding Stargazing Pods).
- Please note our Stargazing Pods cots cannot accommodate cots due to their unique layout.
- If you need a travel cot, please request these at the time of booking by contacting our Guest Experience Team. Please note that we do not provide the mattress element of the travel cot. Please also remember to bring your own cot bedding as we are unable to supply this.
- If you're staying at one of our local nearby hotels, please contact our Guest Experience Team who will be able to look at which hotels can accommodate cots.
Cot linen and mattresses:
- Please be aware that you must bring your own bedding for the cot, we cannot supply this. Please bring any linen or pillows with you that you may need.
- A thin fold-up mattress base is included. Just so you know, we are unable to supply any additional padding.
- Do you require two cots in your room? Our Guest Experience Team can advise the most suitable room layout for your family.
- When booking either online or via our Guest Experience Team, the infant/ child requiring a cot must be included in your booking. If you have not included the infant/ child requiring a cot please contact our Guest Experience Team who may need to amend your booking (additional charges may apply). The quickest and easiest way to get in touch is with our Live Chat experts via the below link.