February Half Term
You and your little scallywags won't want to miss an unmissable escape full of pirate adventures, family favourite rides, sea chanteys aplenty and so much more.
18th - 27th February 2022
What does your package include?
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort.
- Access to Sharkbait Reef by SEA Life.
- Access to Mutiny Bay - only rides in this area of the park will be open.
- Fabulous daytime and evening entertainment.
- A delicious breakfast.
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of the wacky Alton Towers Waterpark
- A 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- FREE car parking.
Interact and meet the spectacular inhabitants of Mutiny Bay and our Resort hotels.
Live out your own pirate story as Mutiny Bay and our Resort hotels come to life. During your stay, explore our pirate outpost, full of bumbling buccaneers, sly scurvy dogs and a whole host of colourful characters. Don't miss family favourites, Marauder's Mayhem and Heave Ho whilst out adventuring!
The Pieces of Eight Treasure Trail
Solve the interactive adventure trail for an exclusive prize.
All aboard! You have been recruited to find the Long Lost Treasure of Mutiny Bay! Search high, low and in hidden chests. Solve peculiar puzzles and interrogate the locals to complete the trail and secure your exclusive pirate plunder.
Explore the Depths of the Seven Seas
- A brand new SEA LIFE experience where our pirate characters will educate and entertain with tales of sea monsters and adventure.
Meet infamous lads and lasses as you explore Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE. Your pirate hosts will be ready and waiting to explain the marvels of the deep and share a few tall tales along the way!
Entertainment and shows:
Don't miss a moment - all of our shows and entertainment offerings are available multiple times a day.
The Pirate Conference
- Oh no! The Pirate Captains have booked the 2022 Annual Pirate Conference during February Half Term! Be on the lookout for roaming pirates across our hotels as they go about their swordplay seminars and marauding meetings.
- Experience the new action-packed pirate pantomime, a fun-filled pirate show with back-to-back features full of treasure, high jinks and misadventure. Be ready for laughs aplenty no matter your age!
- Join our loveable local shark, Fin, as he takes budding buccaneers through his pirate school. Students will prepare for life on the high seas, adventuring and searching for treasure!
- Get ready to party, pirate-style! Join the fun and games as our pirate lads and lasses host a disco packed full of chanteys and activities!
Davy Jones' Drinks & Dishes
- No pirate getaway would be complete without exclusive drinks and dishes. The entire family can toast to a successful day of privateering or sink their teeth into tasty buccaneer fare. Whether you're a scoundrel or scallywag, you won't want to miss a thing!
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
Breakfast is included in your package. The hotel you choose will determine which restaurant you will have your breakfast in. Please see the below links and select breakfast on the top left-hand side once you have chosen a restaurant.
Dinner is not included in our February Half Term packages - however, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Please follow the below links which will take you to book a table. Dinner will be payable at the restaurant.
- The Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Resturant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit out Merlin Holiday Club page. (Merlin Annual Pass discount of up to 20% applies to the Alton Towers Resort Hotel and Splash Landings hotel only)
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
- For more information, please visit our February Half Term page.