Pirate & Princess Take Over
Our Pirate and Princess Takeover returns for 2019 with tonnes of Pirate and Princess themed activities for all the family, exclusively available to Short Break guests.
15th – 23rd February 2019.
What does your package include?
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort.
- Budding buccaneers can visit Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE.
- Fabulous evening entertainment.
- A delicious breakfast.
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of the wacky Alton Towers Waterpark with either a morning or afternoon timeslot.
- A 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- FREE car parking.
Remember to come dressed to impress in your best Pirate and Princess get-up — there's a fancy dress parade and tons of live shows to get involved in! You can find a copy of your full entertainments guide below.
High Seas & Hijinks
A 60-minute live show located in The Stateroom, Alton Towers Conference Centre. Shows are available at various times through the day in the Alton Towers Conference Centre. Please book your seats below.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
Breakfast is included in your package, the hotel you choose will determine which restaurant you will have your breakfast in. Please see the below links and select breakfast on the top left-hand side once you have chosen a restaurant.
Dinner is not included in our Pirate and Princess Take Over, however, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Please follow the below links which will take you to book a table, dinner will be payable at the restaurant. Please make sure you select dinner on the top left-hand side.
Please note: The Crooked Spoon will be unavailable over February Half Term.
Our wacky Waterpark is open daily with two sessions: 9 am – 12:30 pm or 1:30 pm — 5 pm through February half term.
Your ticket for Waterpark entry can be found on your confirmation email and can be either printed or scanned straight from your phone. If you did not book a slot during booking, be sure to see our friendly Waterpark team to book your slot.
If you have booked your time slot, you would have selected a morning or afternoon time slot. Due to a technical error, your confirmation may not reflect the timeslot that you chose. However please don't worry, you are able to use your voucher to access the waterpark for either the morning or the afternoon session.
As always, if the waterpark reaches capacity we will operate our one in, one out procedure.
Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE:
Sharkbait Reef will have its own entrance (different to the main theme park) Please follow the signs clearly marked 'Sharkbait Reef' which will direct you to the correct car park and entrance. Our Sharkbait Reef is open 10am-2pm from the 15th-24th February.
- The Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time.
- This event includes either a morning or afternoon timeslot access to the Alton Towers Waterpark. Guests must choose a time slot for their entry to the Waterpark.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Resturant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit out Merlin Holiday Club page. (Merlin Annual Pass discount of up to 20% applies to the Alton Towers Resort Hotel and Splash Landings hotel only)
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.
- For more information, terms and conditions and to book please visit our Pirate and Princess Take Over page.