How do I apply my employee discount?
If you're an employee of Alton Towers Resort you will be entitled to a discounted rate on our bed and breakfast packages only. Please speak to your employer for a dedicated link to book online.
- Rooms will be offered at a discounted rate. Prices will vary according to each Hotel and time of the year.
- Please note that this offer may not be available within some hotels during school holidays, weekends, special events and the festive season, so please check the online system for more details.
- You will need to provide a valid employee ID card when you check in at the hotel. Failure to produce a valid ID will result in you being charged the best available rate of the day. Please note that if your attraction does not have ID cards, ask your local HR representative to email the hotel prior to your stay and bring a picture ID as proof.
- As part of this benefit, you are able to book a maximum of two standard rooms per employee, per night, at any one time on a bed and breakfast basis.
- There are a defined number of peak and off-peak days available for Merlin employees, so if your date is not available you will automatically be given the next best available rate.
- Employee discount bookings can only be made online, our Guest Experience team cannot see prices or availability.
- If you're looking to visit other attractions at Alton Towers, for example, Theme park these tickets will have to be purchased separately.