NEW Stargazing Pods
Coming in 2019 – Escape to the great British outdoors and stay in the brand new Stargazing Pods at Alton Towers Resort.
- Linen, duvets and pillows provided.
- Free WiFi.
- Lighting, heater and electric points are available.
- Towels are not provided, however, towel packs (4 towels) can be purchased as an additional extra or feel free to bring your own.
When you arrive:
- Car parking is located in car park J, this is next to the Stargazing Pod site and just a short walk to reception. The Stargazing Pod site is a vehicle free zone.
- Check-in is from 3 pm - 9 pm at the Stargazing Pod reception. If you arrived after 9 pm, please visit the Enchanted Village reception.
- If you arrive before 3 pm please leave your luggage in your car (removing any valuables), the Stargazing Pod reception cannot store luggage before or after check out.
- A £10.00 deposit will be required for the stargazing pods key, one key will be given per Stargazing Pod. Please note: a £50 hold on a debit or credit card will be required upon arrival.
- Breakfast is a takeaway bacon, sausage or vegetarian bap with hot drink or milk. Breakfast can be collected from the Crooked Teaspoon from 7.30 am - 10.00 am.
- Due to the constrained footprint of the pods, there isn't a suitable turning circle for guests using wheelchairs. There are multiple options across the Resort's Accommodation, an alternative would be an Accessible Woodland Lodge located in the Enchanted Village
- Due to the Stargazing Pods being individual and the unique layout, the Pods cannot interconnect or accommodate cots.
- Entertainment will be available on selected dates across the Resort. Stargazing guests can enjoy entertainment in the Tipi, Alton Towers and Splash Landing hotels. CBeebies Land Hotel is only available for CBeebies Land Hotel guests.
- Curtains and heating are installed in the Stargazing Pods.
Our Stargazing Pods are available on selected dates throughout the year, for more information and to book please click here.