NEW Stargazing Pods
Coming in 2019 – Escape to the great British outdoors and stay in the brand new Stargazing Pods at Alton Towers Resort.
One double bed and two single beds (sleeping a family of 4) Toilet, shower, and accessibility facilities are located within the pod camp a short walk from each Stargazing Pod. Due to the unique layout of the pods, a cot cannot be accommodated.
- Linen, duvets and pillows provided.
- Free WiFi.
- Lighting, heater and electric points are available.
- Towels are not provided, however towel packs (4 towels) can be purchased as an additional extra or feel free to bring your own.
- Breakfast is a takeaway bacon, sausage or vegetarian bap with hot drink or milk.
- Due to the constrained footprint of the pods, there isn't a suitable turning circle for DDA guests using wheelchairs. There are multiple options across the Resort's Accommodation, an alternative would be a DDA Woodland Lodge located in the Enchanted Village.
- Due to the Stargazing Pods being individual, they cannot interconnect.
- Please note: a £50 hold on a debit or credit card will be required upon arrival.
Our Stargazing Pods are available on selected dates throughout the year, for more information and to book please click here.