- Our Stargazing Pods are available on selected dates throughout the year, for more information and to book please click here.
One double bed and two single beds (sleeping a family of 4). There will be toilets and shower facilities located in the facilities block which is a short walk from each pod. Due to the unique layout of the pods, a cot cannot be accommodated.
- Linen, duvets and pillows provided.
- Free WiFi in communal areas.
- Lighting, heater and electric points are available.
- Towels are not provided, however, towel packs (4 towels) can be purchased as an additional extra or feel free to bring your own.
When you arrive:
- Car parking is located in car park J, this is next to the Stargazing Pod site and just a short walk to reception. The Stargazing Pod site is a vehicle-free zone.
- Check-in is from 3 pm - 9 pm at the Stargazing Pod reception. If you arrived after 9 pm, please visit the Enchanted Village reception.
- If you arrive before 3 pm please leave your luggage in your car (removing any valuables), the Stargazing Pod reception cannot store luggage before or after check out.
- A £10.00 deposit will be required for the Stargazing Pods key, one key will be given per Stargazing Pod. Please note: a £50 hold on a debit or credit card will be required upon arrival.
- Breakfast is a takeaway option is available from the constellation counter & Stargazing pod reception area. This includes a hot breakfast bap (sausage, bacon or vegan sausage) and a juice, water or hot drink.
- Due to the constrained footprint of the pods, there isn't a suitable turning circle for guests using wheelchairs. There are multiple options across the Resort's Accommodation, an alternative would be an Accessible Woodland Lodge located in the Enchanted Village
- Due to the Stargazing Pods being individual and the unique layout, the Pods cannot interconnect or accommodate cots.
- Entertainment will be available on selected dates across the Resort. Stargazing guests can enjoy entertainment in the Tipi, Alton Towers and Splash Landing hotels. CBeebies Land Hotel is only available for CBeebies Land Hotel guests.
- Curtains and heating are installed in the Stargazing Pods.
- Alton Towers Resort does not allow any BBQ’s or portable cooking equipment to be used on site.