New Year's Eve Gala Dinner- The Enchanted Forest Ball
The extra special Gala Celebration includes:
- A pre-dinner drink on arrival
- A four-course set dinner, including coffee, seated in the State Room.
- Entertainment throughout the evening
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel or an Enchanted Village Luxury Treehouse.
- A scrumptious New Year's Day brunch.
- 2-day entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark
- Free 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf
- Robin Hood pantomime tickets
- 2-day entry to a selection of rides and attractions
Water Park & Theme Park Information:
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Water Park opening times:31st December 10am-6pm & 1st January 9am-5pm.
- Theme Park opening times: 10:00 - 16:00.
- A selection of rides and attractions will be available in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay, our rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be weather dependent.
- Guests must make a breakfast reservation before arrival. Bookings can be made online by following the links below or via a link on your confirmation.
- The evening meal will be a delicious four-course meal, including coffee served in the State Room. Our Guest Experience Team will contact you via telephone or email before you arrive to book your table, allocate your seating and discuss any dietary requirements.
- Drinks are not included in our New Year's Eve packages.
- There is a smart dress code for the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration, no jeans or trainers. Guests who do not adhere to the dress code can be refused entry. Children are welcome in all venues but please be aware the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration is seated throughout so may not be suitable for very young children.
- You will be seated at large dining tables of 10, therefore guests may be asked to share with other families or allocated tables.
To book a table, please click the below links, this will take you to bookatable.com
Pantomime & Entertainment Information:
- Robin Hood runs for approximately 45 minutes in Sir Algenon's Theatre, located in the Alton Towers Conference Centre next to Alton Towers Hotel.
- Your pantomime ticket timeslot must be chosen at the time of booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can take your seat to enjoy the show.
- The Pantomime performance will be on the 1st of January, please pick your showtime at the time of booking.
- The Pantomime tickets will be attached to your confirmation email. Please bring this with you as it will need to be shown to gain entry to the show.
- Please note: once booked, your time slot cannot be changed or amended.
- The entertainment scheduled will be available on arrival, please speak to a member of our reception team.
- Please note there are no fireworks on our New Year's Eve packages.
- Merlin Annual Pass, corporate and carer discount is not applicable on New Year's Eve packages.
For more information and to book please visit our 'New Year Eve Gala Dinner page'