Cbeebies New Year's Eve Party
- A delicious evening buffet meal in The Windmill Restaurant.
- Jam-Packed entertainment schedule, exclusive to CBeebies Land Hotel guests.
- An overnight stay at the UK's only CBeebies Land Hotel.
- A scrumptious New Year's Day buffet breakfast.
- Two sessions into the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- Special 'Kids Standard Time' New Year's celebrations.
- Robin Hood pantomime tickets.
- Two days entry to a selection of rides and attractions in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay.
Two sessions into the Alton Towers Waterpark are included in our New Year Eve packages, you will be able to choose a session on your first and second day via the extras page. Sessions times are 9am- 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 5pm. Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
Theme Park Information:
A selection of rides and attractions will be available in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay including:
- CBeebies Land: Postman Pat Parcel Post, In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, Peter Rabbit Hippity Hopp, The Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, Justin's House Pie-O-Matic Factory, Mr Blooms Allotment, Furchester Hotel, Charlie & Lola, The Numtums Number-Go-Round, Tree Fu Tom Training Camp, and Numtums on their Number-Go-Round.
- Mutiny Bay: Marauder's Mayhem, Heave Ho & Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE.
- Adventure Land: Spinball Whizzer.
- Gloomy Wood: Duel
Our rides and attractions are subject to availability, change and will be weather dependent. Theme Park opening times: 10:00 - 16:00, with turnstiles opening from 9.30am.
Breakfast & Dinner Information:
- Guests must make a breakfast & dinner reservation before arrival. Bookings can be made online by following the below links or via a link on your confirmation.
- The evening meal will be a buffet and served in The Windmill Restaurant, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Drinks are not included in our New Year's Eve packages.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
To book a table, please click the below links, this will take you to bookatable.com. Please note when booking breakfast please select the breakfast option in the top left-hand corner and set the date to the 1st January 2020.
Pantomime & Entertainment Information:
- Robin Hood runs for approximately 45 minutes in Sir Algenon's Theatre, located in the Alton Towers Conference Centre next to Alton Towers Hotel.
- Your pantomime ticket timeslot must be chosen at the time of booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can take your seat to enjoy the show.
- The Pantomime performance will be on the 1st of January, please pick your showtime at the time of booking.
- The Pantomime tickets will be attached to your confirmation email. Please bring this with you as it will need to be shown to gain entry to the show.
- Please note: once booked, your time slot cannot be changed or amended.
- The entertainment scheduled will be available on arrival, please speak to a member of our reception team.
- Special 'Kids Standard Time' New Year's celebrations, we wind the clock forward so they can welcome the New Year in at 9 pm.
- Please note there are no fireworks on our New Year's Eve packages.
- Merlin Annual Pass, corporate and carer discount is not applicable on New Year's Eve packages.
For more information and to book please visit our Cbeebies New Year's Eve Party page.