Spooks, frights and thrills for everyone — on selected dates in October & November the Alton Towers Resort becomes home to Halloween!
5th, 6th, 12th, 13th and 18th October – 3rd November 2019!
Theme Park Information:
- The following stay dates have 1–day theme park access that must be used on your day of arrival, 6th, 13th October and 3rd November 2019.
- If you're staying on the 5th, 12th of October & 18th October – 2nd November 2019, you will receive a 2-day Theme Park ticket which must be used consecutive days.
- Entry to Scare Mazes is not included in your ticket and hotel package. Additional charges apply for scare mazes. More information will be available soon.
- Early ride time will not be available for Scarefest.
- For more information about Scarefest 2019, please visit our Scarefest page. Please note that not all information is currently available, please keep checking back for Maze, opening times and Resort information.
- Fancy Dress can be worn but no masks are permitted.
- We highly recommend checking our opening dates and times before arrival.