Spooks, frights and thrills for everyone — on selected dates in October & November the Alton Towers Resort becomes home to Halloween!
5th, 6th, 12th, 13th and 18th October – 3rd November 2019!
Bed & Breakfast Packages:
With our bed and breakfast packages, you'll able to purchase Theme Park passes through the extras page or manage my booking. Please note there may be ticket usage restrictions in place due to the Theme Park being closed on particular dates. We strongly recommend checking our opening dates and times before arrival.
Hotel & Ticket Packages:
If your package includes Theme Park tickets, please be aware there will be ticket usage restrictions in place these include: The following stay dates will have
If you're staying on the following dates and you have a 1-day Theme Park ticket these must on your day of arrival.
- 6th October 2019.
- 13th October 2019.
- 3rd November 2019.
If you're staying on the following dates and you have a 2-day Theme Park ticket these must be used on consecutive days.
- 5th October 2019.
- 12th October 2019.
- Between 18th October – 2nd November 2019.
- A Standard Season Pass cannot be used for free entry during Scarefest. If you wish to visit during Scarefest, you will be required to purchase a £10 entry ticket per person per day online in advance by visiting our ticket information and scrolling down to "Discounted Extra Day Tickets". Please note: This ticket is only available for 2019 Season holders, a valid Season Pass must be presented per person on arrival.
- If you hold a Premium Season Pass then the Scarefest event will automatically be included in your stay, you do not need to pre-book to secure your entry.
- Fancy Dress can be worn but no masks are permitted.
- Early ride time will not be available for Scarefest.
- We highly recommend checking our opening dates and times before arrival.