Spooks, frights and thrills for everyone — on selected dates in October & November the Alton Towers Resort becomes home to Halloween!
5th, 6th, 12th, 13th and 18th October – 3rd November 2019!
Theme Park Information:
- The following stay dates have 1–day theme park access that must be used on your day of arrival;
- If you're staying on the following dates, you will receive a 2-day Theme Park ticket which must be used consecutive days.
Between 18th October – 2nd November 2019,
- Entry to Scare Mazes is not included in your ticket and hotel package. Additional charges apply for scare mazes.
- Early ride time will not be available for Scarefest.
- A Standard Season Pass cannot be used for free entry during Scarefest. If you wish to visit during Scarefest, you will be required to purchase a £10 entry ticket per person per day online in advance by visiting our ticket information and scrolling down to "Discounted Extra Day Tickets". Please note: This ticket is only available for 2019 Season holders, a valid Season Pass must be presented per person on arrival.
- If you hold a Premium Season Pass then the Scarefest event will automatically be included in your stay, you do not need to pre-book to secure your entry.
- Fancy Dress can be worn but no masks are permitted.
- We highly recommend checking our opening dates and times before arrival.