New Year's Eve Gala Dinner
The extra special Gala Celebration includes:
- A pre-dinner drink on arrival.
- A five-course set dinner, including coffee, seated in the State Room.
- Entertainment throughout the evening, our live band MADHEN & fabulous DJ.
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel or an Enchanted Village Luxury Treehouse.
- A scrumptious New Year's Day brunch.
- Two days entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- Free 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- Alice in Wonderland Pantomime
- Two days entry to a selection of rides and attractions in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay.
Water Park & Theme Park Information:
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Water Park opening times:31st December - 10:00 - 18:00 & 1st January - 09:00 - 17:00.
- Theme Park opening times: 10:00 - 16:00.
Rides & Attractions:
A selection of rides and attractions are included in your Festive Break. Please note: Rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be weather permitting.
- CBeebies Land: The Numtums Number-Go-Round, Postman Pat Parcel Post, In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, Justin's House Pie-O-Matic Factory, Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, Mr Blooms Allotment, The Furchester Hotel Live, Charlie & Lola's Moonsquirters and Green Drops, Nina's Science Lab & Tree Fu Training Camp.
- Mutiny Bay: Marauders Mayhem, Heave Ho!, Sharkbait Reef by SEA LIFE.
- Adventure Land: Spinball Whizzer.
- Gloomy Wood: Duel — The Haunted House Strikes Back.
Dinner & Entertainment Information:
- There is a smart dress code for the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration, no jeans or trainers. Guests who do not adhere to the dress code can be refused entry.
- Children are welcome in all venues but please be aware the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration is seated throughout so may not be suitable for very young children.
- You will be seated at large dining tables of 10, therefore guests may be asked to share with other families or allocated tables.
- Guests must make a dinner reservation at the time of booking. Bookings can be made online via Book a Table. A link to make your reservation will be emailed to you after you have made your booking.
- Dinner will be served in the State Room located at Alton Towers Hotel, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Drinks are not included in our New Year's Eve packages.
- Entertainment will be throughout the evening, with our live band MADHEN & fabulous DJ. The entertainment scheduled will be available on arrival, please speak to a member of our reception team.
- Alice in Wonderland runs for approximately 45 minutes in Sir Algenon's Theatre, located in the Alton Towers Conference Centre next to Alton Towers Hotel.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can take your seat to enjoy the show.
- Your pantomime ticket will be attached to your confirmation email. Please bring this with you as it will need to be shown to gain entry to the show.
- Please note: once booked, your time slot cannot be changed or amended.
- Please note there are no fireworks on our New Year's Eve packages.
- Merlin Annual Pass, corporate and carer discount is not applicable on New Year's Eve packages.
For more information and to book please visit our New Year's Eve Gala Dinner page.