Sir Algenon New Year Extravaganza!
The Sir Algenon New Year Extravaganza includes:
- A drink on arrival and a delicious three-course meal, including coffee in the Secret Garden Restaurant.
- Fantastic live entertainment.
- An overnight stay in the Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel.
- A scrumptious brunch on New Year's Day.
- 2-day entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- Free 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- Robing Hood pantomime tickets.
- 2-day entry to a selection of rides and attractions.
Water Park & Theme Park Information:
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Water Park opening times:31st December 10am-6pm & 1st January 9am-5pm.
- Theme Park opening times: 10:00 - 16:00.
- A selection of rides and attractions will be available in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay, our rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be weather dependent.
Breakfast & Dinner Information:
- Guests must make a breakfast & dinner reservation before arrival. Bookings can be made online by following the links below. Or via a link on your confirmation.
- The evening meal will be a buffet and served in Flambo's Jambo Restaurant, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Drinks are not included in our New Year's Eve packages
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
To book a table, please click the below links, this will take you to bookatable.com. Please note when booking breakfast please select the breakfast option in the top left-hand corner and set the date to the 1st January 2020.
Pantomime & Entertainment Information:
- Robin Hood runs for approximately 45 minutes in Sir Algenon's Theatre, located in the Alton Towers Conference Centre next to Alton Towers Hotel.
- Your pantomime ticket timeslot must be chosen at the time of booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can take your seat to enjoy the show.
- The Pantomime performance will be on the 1st of January, please pick your showtime at the time of booking.
- The Pantomime tickets will be attached to your confirmation email. Please bring this with you as it will need to be shown to gain entry to the show.
- Please note: once booked, your time slot cannot be changed or amended.
- The entertainment scheduled will be available on arrival, please speak to a member of our reception team.
- Please note there are no fireworks on our New Year's Eve packages.
- Merlin Annual Pass, corporate and carer discount is not applicable on New Year's Eve packages.
For more information and to book please visit our 'Sir Algenon New Year Extravaganza page'