When will my tickets be valid?
- Remember you are able to use your Theme Park ticket before you have checked in to your hotel, providing your Theme Park ticket is valid for entry on that date - why not maximise your ride time?!
1-Day Ticket Package:
- If you have purchased a 1-day Theme Park package, this will be valid on the date stated on your ticket. We recommend checking our opening times before arrival.
2-Day Ticket Package:
- Your tickets must be used on 2 consecutive days within your stay. Your Theme Park entry date will start on the date specified on your ticket (your second Theme Park day will follow this)
Check out our opening times:
I Need to Change My Ticket Dates:
- If you need to amend your Theme Park entry dates, please visit our Ticket Amendment information.
- Our opening dates and times vary throughout the year. We still sell packages to stay at the Resort when the Theme Park is closed, so we recommend checking our opening calendar before arrival, as the Theme Park may not be open on all the days of your stay.
- Please make sure you have downloaded your tickets before arrival - you will then be able to scan these at the entrance.
- Please be aware the above information is only applicable for packages that include Theme Park entry.
- CBeebies Land is within the main Alton Towers Theme Park - so you can enter CBeebies Land, you must have a valid Theme Park ticket. There is not a separate ticket just for CBeebies Land.