New Year's Eve 2019
Enjoy the most unforgettable New Year's Eve Spectacular at Alton Towers Resort!
Choose between dining in style in our magnificent State Room with the New Year's Gala Dinner, join Sir Algenon for an evening filled with charm and wonder with Sir Algenon's New Year's Extravaganza or enjoy an exclusive jam-packed entertainment schedule for your little ones with the CBeebies New Year's Eve Party.
- An overnight stay in Resort Accommodation.
- New Year's Eve dinner & a scrumptious New Year's Day brunch.
- Two days entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- Two days entry to a selection of rides and attractions in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay.
- 9 holes of Extraordinary Golf.
- Tickets to see our fabulous annual Pantomime Alice in Wonderland.
Theme Park & Waterpark information:
- Two days entry to a selection of rides and attractions in CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay, our rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be weather dependent. Theme Park opening times are from 10am-4pm.
- The Alton Towers Theme Park will be open with a limited selection of rides.
- Two days entry to the Alton Towers Waterpark, opening times are 9am - 5pm (subject to change, we highly recommend checking our Waterpark opening times before arrival)
- The monorail will be closed at this time however, car parking is available next to the Theme Park entrance and is signposted from both the Hotel and the main gates. Alternatively, a free bus service runs regularly from the Resort Hotels to the Theme Park (subject to availability and change)
Breakfast & Dinner Information:
- *New Year's Eve dinner options vary between restaurants & accommodation, please see the individual package details for more information.
- Drinks are not included in New Year's Eve packages.
- Guests must make a breakfast & dinner reservation before arrival. Bookings can be made online via Book a Table. A link to make your reservation will be emailed to you after the booking has been made.
- There is a smart dress code for the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration, no jeans or trainers. Guests who do not adhere to the dress code can be refused entry.
Entertainment & Pantomime:
- Alton Towers Resort is proud to present Robin Hood as this year’s Pantomime, which you can enjoy on the day of check out (1st January 2020)The performance time is between 45- 60 minutes and will be shown in Sir Algenons Theatre in the Alton Towers Conference Centre, next to the Alton Towers Hotel.
- The performance times are 12 noon, 2 pm, 4.30 pm and 6.30pm.
- Our entertainment schedule is yet to be confirmed, please keep checking the website for more details.
- Children are welcome in all venues but please be aware the New Year's Eve Gala Celebration is seated throughout so may not be suitable for very young children.
- Our New Year's Eve packages are non-amendable, non-cancelable.
- Merlin Annual Pass, corporate and carer discount is not applicable on New Year's Eve packages.