- For information on opening times, please visit our opening times page and select the "Extraordinary Golf" tab.
What is Extraordinary Golf?
- Two wacky 9-hole courses with outrageous obstacles themed around some of the most famous Alton Towers Resort rides and attractions. Putt your way to Oblivion and meet your Nemesis - a superb way to start or end your day with either a 9 hole or 18 hole course!
Where is Extraordinary Golf?
- Extraordinary Golf is located near the Splash Landings Hotel at Alton Towers Resort. Guests are welcome to experience Extraordinary Golf whether they are Hotel guests or day visit guests.
Extraordinary Golf opening times.
- *Extraordinary Golf is included in selected packages. When Extraordinary Golf is included this will show in your payment basket and confirmation.
- Please note Extraordinary Golf is not included for local nearby hotels.
- Extraordinary Golf is a separate ticketed attraction to Alton Towers Resort Theme Park - you are not required to have visited the Theme Park to experience Extraordinary Golf.
- If you're looking to purchase additional Extraordinary Golf tickets either 9 or 18 hole course please visit our ticket page.