February Half Term 2020
14th – 23rd February 2020.
What does your package include?
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort.
- Fabulous evening entertainment.
- A delicious breakfast.
- One session into the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- A 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- FREE car parking.
High Seas and Hijinx
- Experience the action-packed High Seas & Hijinks: A Pirate Adventure: an hour and a half, a fun-filled pirate show with back-to-back features full of treasure and heroic rescue. You will receive an email before arrival to be able to book a time and date for the performance.
Pirates vs Princesses:
- Entertainment includes a fancy dress parade, a jolly dance challenge, plus an interactive game show where pirates vs princesses!
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
Breakfast is included in your package, the hotel you choose will determine which restaurant you will have your breakfast in. Please see the below links and select breakfast on the top left-hand side once you have chosen a restaurant.
Dinner is not included in our February Half Term event, however, we strongly recommend booking a table in advance. Please follow the below links which will take you to book a table, dinner will be payable at the restaurant. Please make sure you select dinner on the top left-hand side.
Secret Garden Restaurant (Alton Towers Hotel)
Flambo's Jambo Restaurant (Splash Landings Hotel)
- If you're looking to dine in Flambo’s Jambo, you do not need to book your table in advance for lunch or dinner. Just arrive when you get hungry and we will aim to seat you as soon as possible.
- Flambo's Jambo serves five hot breakfast items, as well as a selection of cereals and juices, please book a table for breakfast on arrival at the hotel.
The Windmill Restaurant (CBeebies Land Hotel)
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Restaurant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- Reservations: The Windmill Restaurant.
- Sample Menu.
Theme Park: (Rollercoaster Restaurant)
Please note: The Crooked Spoon will be unavailable over February Half Term.
Between the 15th-23rd of February, the Waterpark will operate sessions between 9 am- 12.30 pm & 1.30 pm-5 pm. Please select a session at the time of booking which will be valid for your second day, if a session is unavailable this means that the session is fully booked.
If you're staying on the 23rd of February, we will automatically select your Waterpark session for your check-out date. The Waterpark will be open between 10 am - 4 pm.
Your ticket for Waterpark entry can be found on your confirmation email and can be either printed or scanned straight from your phone. If you did not book a slot during booking, be sure to see our friendly Waterpark team to book your slot.
- The Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time.
- This event includes either a morning or afternoon timeslot access to the Alton Towers Waterpark. Guests must choose a time slot for their entry to the Waterpark.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Resturant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit our Merlin Holiday Club page. (Merlin Annual Pass discount of up to 20% applies to selected dates and accommodation)
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.