February Half Term 2021
Saturday 13th February - Sunday 21st February 2021.
What does your package include?
- An overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort.
- A delicious breakfast.
- One day into the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- A 9 hole round of Extraordinary Golf.
- FREE car parking.
- Our February Half Term includes one-day entry into the Alton Towers Waterpark.
- The Waterpark operates a strict adult to child regulation to comply with health and safety standards, for more information please visit our Waterpark information.
- We will automatically select your Waterpark entry for your check-out date. The Waterpark will be open between 10 am - 4 pm (subject to change).
- Your ticket for Waterpark entry can be found on your confirmation email and can be either printed or scanned straight from your phone.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we will require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals within our accommodation.
A delicious breakfast is included when staying at the Resort hotels we highly recommend booking a table in advance.
Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort Hotels for you to enjoy.
- For more information on our restaurants and booking your reservations please see our 'Restaurant information page'
- The Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- Please note you can only dine at The Windmill Restaurant if you're staying at the CBeebies Land Hotel.
- If you have a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit our Merlin Holiday Club page. (Merlin Annual Pass discount of up to 20% applies to selected dates and accommodation)
- Resort benefits, extras and activities are subject to change and availability.