- 1 Day Entry to the Theme Park with a selection of family rides and attractions.
- A unique visit to Santa's Grotto (with a delightful gift for each child)
- Entry to the NEW Towers Christmas Market.
- Entry to Gardens Lights Walk: Twinkling Stars.
- A host of Theme Park seasonal entertainment.
- A fantastically festive evening meal.
- Light evening entertainment.
- An overnight stay in one of our fabulously themed hotels.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
- Entry to the wacky Caribbean themed Waterpark.
- 9 holes of crazy, zany Extraordinary Golf.
Booking My Santa Experience, Waterpark & Restaurants Reservations:
- Guests will be required to reserve breakfast and dinner table reservations, Waterpark entry timeslot and Santa's Grotto timeslot.
- Ahead of your Short Break, you will receive a couple of emails to tell you all you need to know before arrival and when you're able to book your timeslots. Please note that our Guest Experience team cannot book these timeslots in advance.
Theme Park Entry & Garden Lights Walk Information:
- A unique visit to Santa's Grotto is included in your Santa Sleepover with a delightful gift for each child.
- Your Santa's Grotto experience will be located in the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park and valid on the day of arrival.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
- Delicious breakfast and 3-course evening meal are included in our Santa Sleepover Packages, guests will be required to reserve dinner and breakfast times. Information will be sent via email closer to your arrival date.
Waterpark Entry Information:
- Access into the Alton Towers Waterpark is included in our Santa Sleepover packages, which can be used for 1 -session throughout the duration of your Short Break.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
Enjoy a host of festive entertainment throughout your visit including Carol Singers, delightful Christmas characters and our very own Mrs Claus! More surprises await so keep your eyes peeled for more news!