- One day entry is included into the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, Please note that your entry will be valid on the day of check-in.
- Selected rides & attractions in the Theme Park will be open and will be confirmed nearer to the event.
Santa Sleepover 2021
Your package includes:
- An overnight stay in one of our fabulously themed hotels.
- A unique Santa's Experience.
- 1 Day Entry to the Theme Park & Gardens with a selection of family rides and attractions.
- 1 session to the wacky Caribbean themed Waterpark.
- 9 holes of crazy, zany Extraordinary Golf.
- A fantastically festive evening meal.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
Santa's Sleepovers takes place on the following dates:
- 27th- 28th November.
- 3rd- 5th, 10th - 12th & 17th- 23rd December.
Theme Park & Gardens
- Our Santa's Experiences will be confirmed nearer to the event.
- Guests may be required to reserve timeslots as part of their pre-arrival process. Information will be sent via email closer to arrival date.
Breakfast & Dinner Reservations:
- Delicious breakfast and 3-course evening meal are included in our Santa Sleepover Packages, guests will be required to reserve dinner and breakfast times. Information will be sent via email closer to arrival date, our Guest Experience team cannot book these timeslots in advance.
Waterpark Entry Information:
- Access into the Alton Towers Waterpark is included in our Santa Sleepover packages, which can be used for 1 -session throughout the duration of your Short Break. Subject to opening dates and times.
- Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Alton Towers Waterpark page for more details.
- You will receive an email to book your Waterpark entry date and time. Entry timeslots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Important information regarding your Santa's Sleepover experience:
- The Theme Park will be closed on the 24th December 2020.
- Please note: the full Alton Towers Theme Park is closed during this time, and there will only be access to a selection of rides and attractions. Open rides are subject to availability and will be weather permitting.
- Please note: guests will be required to reserve dinner and breakfast times, Waterpark entry timeslot, Santa's experience timeslot as part of their pre-arrival process. Information will be sent via email closer to arrival date, our Guest Experience team cannot book these timeslots in advance.