Information I need before arriving at the Resort
We want to help you get the most out of your break, take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips we think you’d like to know and help to plan your Alton Towers Holidays.
- Once you have booked, you will receive a booking confirmation via email within one hour. This will include your hotel voucher, Theme Park tickets (if you have purchased break that includes tickets) and any extras that you may have added to your break. We recommend checking everything is correct and keep it safe ready to print out and bring it with you.
Booking our restaurants:
- A delicious breakfast is included when staying at the Alton Towers Resort hotels. If you're staying in our Stargaxzing pod's breakfast will be takeaway a bacon, sausage or vegetarian bap with hot drink or milk.
- Dinner is available at an additional cost and we have a wide selection of restaurants at our Resort Hotels for you to enjoy.
- Before you arrive we strongly recommend booking a table for both breakfast and dinner before arrival, to book please follow the links on your confirmation or for further information visit our restaurant guide.
- If you have tickets included in your break we recommend checking our opening times before you arrive to make the most out of your day. Please don't forget to print them off and have them ready to scan at the gates, this will help to speed your entry up.
- If you need information relating to our Theme Park or Waterpark, we have created a handy section with our most popular questions.
Resort Maps & Our App:
- Find your way from A to B in our Theme Park, Resort and Waterpark by downloading our maps.
- Why note download the official Alton Towers Resort app is your guide to help plan, see queue times, a detailed map with plus fabulous exclusive offers the Alton Towers Resort app is here to help you plan your visit.