A Checklist Before You Arrive
Know Before You Go:
From December 10th 2021 in line with the new Government updates, it is now mandatory to wear face masks/coverings in all indoor public spaces for those aged over 11 years. Guests visiting Alton Towers Resort will therefore be required to wear a face mask in our indoor spaces such as indoor attractions, our hotel and spa, as well as our retail shops. Masks may be removed for customers eating and drinking, however, should be worn at all other times whilst indoors. People with certain health conditions and people with a disability are exempt.
In line with Government and local authority guidelines, Alton Towers Resort continue to review every part of our operations and implement an extensive range of safety measures, including continued deep cleaning and hand sanitiser stations throughout. These measures are in place to ensure a safe experience for all our guests and employees over the festive period.We ask that guests play their part in helping to protect themselves and each other. Our staff and some performers in our indoor and enclosed performance areas will also be wearing masks or visors. Please be considerate of our staff who are working hard to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests.
- **People with certain health conditions and people with a disability are exempt.
Booking Your Breakfast & Dinner:
- To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals. For more information please visit the 'Booking our restaurants' section. If you're staying in our Stargazing Pods, breakfast is a takeaway hot drink and breakfast bap available from the Crooked Spoon Restaurant.
- Important Information: We recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Download your E-vouchers:
- You will receive your e-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, e-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected 7 days before your check-in date.
- We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready. You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in, you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
- For more information about using your Theme Park tickets, please visit our ticket validity page.
Check In Online:
- For more details about what to expect when you arrive at Alton Towers Resort, please see our Checking In and Out information page.
Car Parking and Directions:
- To find out about car parking at Alton Towers and for directions to the resort, please visit our Directions and Car Parking Information page.
Download The Alton Towers Resort App:
- The official Alton Towers Resort app is your guide to enjoy even more fun at Britain’s Greatest Escape! With a brand new planner, queue times, a detailed map with wayfinding, plus fabulous exclusive offers the Alton Towers Resort app is here to help you plan your visit. Download the app here.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break and get ready to experience 40 rides and attractions, or dive into a wonderful world of water at the Waterpark! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'.