A Checklist Before You Arrive
Know Before You Go:
- We look forward to welcoming you to Alton Towers Resort! To help you enjoy your visit we’ve introduced several health, safety and hygiene measures. For more information please visit our 'Know Before You Go' information
Booking Your Breakfast & Dinner:
- To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals. For more information please visit the 'Booking our restaurants' section. If you're staying in our Stargazing Pods, breakfast is a takeaway hot drink and breakfast bap available from the Crooked Spoon Restaurant.
Download The Alton Towers Resort App:
- The official Alton Towers Resort app is your guide to enjoy even more fun at Britain’s Greatest Escape! With a brand new planner, queue times, a detailed map with wayfinding, plus fabulous exclusive offers the Alton Towers Resort app is here to help you plan your visit. Download the app here.
NHS Track & Trace:
- We strongly recommend downloading the NHS Track & Trace App before arriving at the Resort. You will be able to find NHS QR code ‘check-in’ posters at key points around the Resort and you are required to scan the NHS QR code with your smartphone on arrival. These QR posters can be scanned on the NHS COVID-19 smartphone App.
Download your E-vouchers.
- You will receive your e-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, e-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected 7 days before your check-in date.
- We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready. You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in, you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break and get ready to experience 40 rides and attractions. Or dive into a wonderful world of water at Waterpark! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'.