A Checklist Before You Arrive
Know Before You Go:
- Whilst legal restrictions will be lifted from 19th July 2021, we want to ensure we can offer you the best possible experience when escaping to Alton Towers Resort. We will continue to have additional safety and hygiene measures throughout our Resort, including enhanced cleaning, hand sanitiser stations throughout, increased ventilation and some suggested social distancing markers for guest comfort. The resort will continue to operate with reduced capacities as part of a phased response to the latest Government guidance to help us provide you with the same first-class experience. For more details please visit our Coronavirus information page.
Booking Your Breakfast & Dinner:
- To help us manage the number of guests in our restaurants, we require everyone to pre-book their breakfast and evening meals. For more information please visit the 'Booking our restaurants' section. If you're staying in our Stargazing Pods, breakfast is a takeaway hot drink and breakfast bap available from the Crooked Spoon Restaurant.
- Important Information: We recommend that you make reservations as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Download your E-vouchers:
- You will receive your e-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, e-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected 7 days before your check-in date.
- We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready. You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in, you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
- For more information about using your Theme Park tickets, please visit our ticket validity page.
Check In Online:
- For more details about what to expect when you arrive at Alton Towers Resort, please see our Checking In and Out information page.
Car Parking and Directions:
- To find out about car parking at Alton Towers and for directions to the resort, please visit our Directions and Car Parking Information page.
Download The Alton Towers Resort App:
- The official Alton Towers Resort app is your guide to enjoy even more fun at Britain’s Greatest Escape! With a brand new planner, queue times, a detailed map with wayfinding, plus fabulous exclusive offers the Alton Towers Resort app is here to help you plan your visit. Download the app here.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break and get ready to experience 40 rides and attractions, or dive into a wonderful world of water at the Waterpark! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'.