What happens when I arrive at the Resort?
When you arrive we want to help you get the most out of your break. Take a look at the information below as well as some handy tips.
Arriving at the Resort:
- Our address is Alton Towers Resort, Alton, Staffordshire, ST10 4DB. If you need information regarding travelling to us by train, coach or by air. Please see our directions page for more information.
Parking at the Resort:
- Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay (for guests staying at the Alton Towers Resort Hotels)
- If you're staying at the Resort on arrival please follow the signs to the hotel car park. After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information. Please note you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
- If you're visiting for the day or need further information please visit our car parking information section.
- You can check-in from 3 pm on the day of your arrival, if you're staying in either one of the CBeebies Land Hotel Suites or one of our Treehouses check-in will be available from 2 pm.
- If you're staying at the Resort you can park your car before the check-in time to enjoy your day.
- Once you have parked your car, please make your way to the reception of your accommodation. Don’t forget to have your booking confirmation and a form of ID ready.
- If you would like to store your luggage, please speak to a member of the reception team who may be able to store your luggage.