Waterpark Booking Information- Santa Sleepover
- Waterpark access is included in our Santa Sleepover Package. Your Waterpark ticket is valid for one session either day of your stay.
Know Before You Book:
- Due to social distancing, we can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests per booking. If you’re booking exceeds 6 people, you will need to book multiple time slots to follow our social distancing guidelines.
- To help us manage our reduced capacity we will ask you for an entry time when booking, the time you choose is your entry time into the Waterpark. You are permitted to stay within the Waterpark until it closes for the day. Please check opening times before booking.
Pre-book your entry in our splashtastic Waterpark
- You will receive an email to book your Waterpark entry date and time. Entry timeslots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To help us manage our reduced capacity, we politely ask you to pre-book a £0 reservation to let us know what date you will be using your pre-booked Waterpark ticket(s).
- Once you’ve made your reservation, please be sure to bring your original ticket or short breaks voucher with you to gain entry into the Waterpark.
- Time slot entry will be in operation, time slot booking information will be available in pre-arrival information. Please be advised, due to social distancing, entry to the Waterpark will be staggered and if capacity is reached at any point during operation a one out-one in operation will be implemented.
- For more information please visit our Help Centre. Guests wishing to use the Alton Towers Waterpark must adhere to the terms and conditions and strict adult to child ratios. Please see the Waterpark page for more details.
- Please also familiarise yourself with the important “Know Before You Go” information and arrive at the Waterpark changed and ready to swim.