When will I receive my E-tickets?
- You will receive a booking confirmation shortly after making payment for your short break. This will arrive within one hour at the e-mail address given at the time of booking. Top tip: We recommend checking your junk or spam folders just in case they have filtered to these inboxes. You can also visit Manage My Booking and see if your e-tickets are ready to download.
- You will receive your E-tickets including; tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected, 7 days before your check-in date. We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready to download.
- If you are booking and staying within the next 7 days, you will receive your E-tickets within a few hours of making your booking.
I haven't received my E-tickets, what do I need to do?
- If you have not received your E-tickets 7 days before your check-in date, you do not need to contact the Resort or the short breaks team. We will be aware that you have not received these and working to send these to you as soon as possible, on occasions, this may be the day before your check-in date.
- In the unlikely event, you do not receive these before your arrival date, our Resort team will be aware. If you have tickets for the Theme Park, please visit our Guest Services on arrival providing your booking reference number and our team will issue your tickets.
- Need more information about arriving at Alton Towers Resort? Got some questions about your Theme Park tickets? Please visit our Checklist before you Arrive page.