Downloading tickets into the Alton Towers App
Alton Towers Holidays guests are able to download their barcoded Theme Park tickets into the Alton Towers app.
Not only will you be able to explore the park with our wayfinding map, plan out your route round the attractions with our new planner, but you’ll also benefit from a quicker and smoother entry into the Theme Park, too!
How does it work?
Simply follow the below steps to download your Theme Park tickets into the Alton Towers app:
- Download the Alton Towers app
- Click on My Visits
- Add your Order ID and email address
- That’s it - your tickets are loaded, and you can scan your QR code to enter the Theme Park
- If you have more than one barcoded ticket with us (such as Waterpark or digipass tickets) these can also be downloaded into the app. Just so you know, the other barcoded ticket will have a different Order Reference.
Where can I find my order ID?
- The ticket confirmation that has been emailed to you has an App Order Reference - this can be found under the Booking Reference. You will receive these 7 days before arrival.
What else do I need to know?
- Please be aware that if you change your email address from 10 days before you’re due to arrive up until your stay date, your new email address will not be passed into the app. As a result, it won’t be possible to download your park tickets into the app.