Using My Theme Park Tickets
Downloading Your tickets
We strongly recommend downloading your E-vouchers before you arrive to ensure a swift entrance to the Park.
When will I receive my tickets?
We'll email you! We’ll send you a new confirmation email 7 days before your check-in date with your e-vouchers attached and ready to download. This will include your hotel check-in voucher, e-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have them included in your stay) and vouchers for any additional extras you have selected.
- Manage My Booking: You can also download your tickets via Manage My Booking.
How do I use my tickets?
- Scan them on your phone! You will be able to scan your tickets via your mobile device to gain entry on your booked date. No need to print your tickets!
The Alton Towers App
How does it work?
- Download the Alton Towers Resort App and select 'My Visits'
- Add your Order ID and email address for each barcoded ticket (such as Theme Park, Waterpark or digipass tickets)
- Scan your QR code to enter the Theme Park!
Where can I find my order ID?
- The ticket confirmation emailed to you has an App Order Reference - this can be found under the Booking Reference. You will receive these 7 days before arrival.
What else do I need to know?
- Please be aware that if you change your email address from 10 days before you’re due to arrive up until your stay date, your new email address will not be passed into the app. As a result, it won’t be possible to download your park tickets into the app.
When will my tickets be valid?
- 1-Day Ticket Package: If you have purchased a 1-day Theme Park package, this will be valid on the date stated on your ticket. We recommend checking our opening times before arrival.
- 2-Day Ticket Package: Your tickets must be used on 2 consecutive days within your stay. Your Theme Park entry date will start on the date specified on your ticket (your second Theme Park day will follow this).
- Amending your tickets: If you need to amend your Theme Park entry dates, please visit our Ticket Amendment information below.
- Our opening dates and times vary throughout the year. We still sell packages to stay at the Resort when the Theme Park is closed, so we recommend checking our opening calendar before arrival, as the Theme Park may not be open on all the days of your stay.
I haven't received my E-tickets, what do I need to do?
- If you have not received your E-tickets 7 days before your check-in date, you do not need to contact the Resort or the short breaks team. We will be aware that you have not received these and working to send these to you as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive these before your arrival date, our Resort team will be aware. Please visit our Guest Services on arrival providing your booking reference number and our team will issue your tickets.